SNAPstop™ is an adjustable plantar-flexion stop that lets you make on the spot changes for an exact sagittal alignment.
- Different thicknesses for different ROM settings
- Toolless Plug-n-play stops
- Large impact surface
- Noise damping material
Available for purchase
- Kits: 16 Molding Blanks (dummy), 4 of each
- Sets: 1 molding blank, 1 stop
- Pieces: individual units
- Best adjustable posterior stop on the market in 6 key criteria:
- Cost – least expensive on the market
- Adjustability – largest range of motion
- Noise – extremely quite
- Durability – no reported failures in 15 years on the market
- Fabrication – simple encapsulation during vacuum forming
- Profile – lowest profile available
- Largest impact surface of any adjustable stop.
- No tools needed for adjustment.
- Pediatric and Adult sizes.
- Angled bumper heads maintain full surface contact throughout adjustable range.
- Designed to work with X-tension.
- Limits shoe interference.
- Can be removed to allow plantar flexion for driving.
- Additional bumpers can be added to increase dorsiflexion while sleeping for additional gastrocnemius/soleus stretch.
- Allows for simple post fitting optimization of the shank angle.
- R1 and/or R2 ranges can be accommodated and functional gains managed
- Will not wear or compress, preserving the sagittal alignment over time and preventing functional regression.
- Encourages collaboration with referrals and confidence that you have attention to detail to optimize the performance and outcomes for your patient
- No adjustment of AFO body required
- The molding blank is designed to be cut through and is not reusable
- No specialized tooling required
- Huge customization potential, adult and pediatric-specific kits