The Body Armor® Pro Term is an interim orthosis for conservative follow-up treatment following Chopart and Lisfranc amputations worn for approximately 10 weeks following an amputation. The Body Armor® Pro Term offers a treatment option to allow the foot stump to completely heal during this time. Thereafter a conventional, custom-made shoe is worn.
- Ready-made orthosis with large customization potential
- Wedge-shaped outsole and insole in dorsal extension ensure rear weight-bearing.
- Stable, ankle-spanning shaft stabilises the upper & lower ankle prevents contractures
- Blue inlay with integrated pump compresses and helps manage swelling.
- Perfect fit through air compression.
- Easy inflation and deflation using an integrated system.
- High level of customization.
- Universal fit Left/Right in two sizes.